I am now an official University student and I am LOVING IT!
I havent blogged about Uni yet, so Im going to take you all back to my Freshers week experience.
Sunday 26th September
Today is the day I move into my halls and meet all my flat mates. So so excited! Everything's packed and off we go! Mum, sister and Dad all with me.
I am the first in my flat to arrive (I'm always early).
I get my key and enter my room! I fell in love with it! Its nice and big, and its perfect.
Mum being mum took charge straight away! She unpacked all my clothes, made my bed, put up my fairylights, posters, photos etc! All in the space of an hour!!
Thank god for mum, it would've taken me hours, and all I wanted to do was go out and meet everyone.
I had some Frutella sweets which I put in the kitchen for everyone to have.
Chloe was next to arrive. She bought homemade cupcakes (delicious).
Chloe and I had met prior to moving on Facebook, so that helped. We had no idea who our other flat mates were. Chloe went into the kitchen with her Mum and they unpacked soooo much food, cutlery, saucepans, condiments!! Everything you can imagine. All I had was a tin of beans, heinz cream of tomato soup and a tin of tuna!
I realised I needed to shop.
We went to Sainsburys nd bought things I needed. I wasn't really focused though! I didn't care. All I wanted to do was go out and meet everyone!!
Heather was next to arrive. She bought some chocoltes with her.
I didn't really see much of her though, I think she thought my sister was me!
Pippa, was last. She strolled in late with nothing, not any welcome gift or anything!
I heard her come in and i just got out the shower, so i quickly grabbed my dressing gown and wrapped my hair in a towell. I ran into the kitchen where Pippa was with her Mom and Dad.
I said "HI. Im Jess. Room D". I think Pip's parents thought I was a right idiot dripping wet, practically naked! I think Pip enjoyed it though!
That night, we went out! And it was quite honestly one of the best night's ever.
We made friends with people who live in the flat opposite us: Stina, Becky and Kate. And also Claire and her boyfriend who live in the same block.
We had a cracking night. We ended up in the VIP area drinking Moet champagne!!
<-- Chloe, Stina and Me.
Monday 27th September
First day of my course begins. Not properly mind, just lots and lots of meetings and introductions to the Performing Arts course.
No comments:
Post a Comment