Friday, 12 November 2010

For Now...

I am now a Student. Woo and yay. Yes its great. I've met loads of new friends, my flatmates are lovely and I am thoroughly enjoying my course. I'm studying Performing Arts and I'm loving it.

My flatmate Chloe thought itd be a good idea to put bread in the microwave for 6 minutes to de frost!! Yes 6 minutes! I bet you know what happened next... Yes you guessed it!......SMOKE! And a bloody lot of it!!! I couldn't breathe for days! Noone on our floor could!! Hahaaaa.. Oh Chloe.
Apart from that slight mishap, everythings going well.

However, there is just one slight annoyance at the moment. Public transport. At the accommodation I'm currently living at, I am not allowed to park my car! Which is very annoying! And to make it even worse, I have to get the bus. They say the bus arrives every 20 minutes!! Hahaha!! I wish!! No. Infact they don't run this often. Either the bus driver goes straight past you, or they just don't turn up, causing students like me getting a bollocking for being late for lectures, when really we were waiting at the bus stop for well over an hour!

I am currently on a train as I am going home for the weekend (yay)!
Not only is this train absolutely tiny and crammed with people, somebody is sat in MY seat. The seat that I reserved prior to travelling. Its what people do so that they're guaranteed a seat. Hmmm... Yes I know I should have said something like, "oi. get out of my seat." But a lovely lady opposite (seeing the rage in my face) offered me the seat next to her.

I'm now on the train reading Antigone, and trying to write a monologue to learn (no luck there!)

Anyway. This is my student life so far.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment